Friday 13 December 2013

The ending of JOBLESS life

Finally, the last call had arrived!
I am going to be posted in JOHOR, as expected.
Happy??? Yes, definitely :) I am no longer JOBLESS.

16th Dec 2013 is going to be a historical date to me.
The day I register myself to the Johor state Health Department (JKN) and I can know exactly which hospital I am going to working soon!
There are 13 of us from USM get posted in Johor.
Great! hehe~ 
Hope for the best for all my friends :)
Really hope there are some coursemate work together with me!!!

Hospital Sultanah Aminah (HSA) is my first option.
It is a huge Hospital in JB...
Red-coloured, with magnificant sea view :)
A busy and hectic one I guess.
I sincerely hope that I can cope with it well :)

*Pray Hard*

Waiting for Monday (16th Dec) to come... ... ... ...

PRP (Provisionally Registered Pharmacist) Life going to START soon. 
REAL SOON.



No comments:

Post a Comment