Monday 28 October 2013

One step closer

Provisionally Registered Pharmacist
The second letter, from the Malaysian Pharmacy Board, is received. A good sign, meaning that I am ONE STEP CLOSER to be a PHARMACIST (Provisionally Registered Pharmacist,PRP). On the other hand, this means that my way-too-easy-and-free-and-boring life is going to end soon. What I am going to do now is to wait for the last call from the Ministry of Health, to register myself and start my BRAND NEW LIFE.

Soon. Very Soon.

To be frank, I am not so ready, yet. Not so ready to have any commitments and responsibilities, after being so stress-free for about 5 months. BUT, this is what I am supposed to do. OR I should say this is what I am waiting for, after studying so hard for 4 years in USM. Waiting to serve the Nation, the country, the TAX PAYERS :)

I am not so sure, by now, what should I suppose to do to prepare myself. I sincerely hope that all my KNOWLEDGE about DRUGS is still attaching strongly in my brain, after 5 months of 'DRUG-free' period.. I pray silently in my heart that I can have full strength to gracefully go through the 52 weeks of PRP's life in whatever Hospital: working under great preceptors, meeting good friends and colleagues and seniors, earning what-so-ever experiences as well as bombarding myself with even more clinical knowledge...

It is so hard to believe that in another one month time, I will be wearing a white coat and get myself enrolled in the healthcare world. I am SERIOUSLY nervous. Million of thoughts running in my mind. I really hope that I can cope with it well. I should have more CONFIDENCE and FAITH in myself, keep monologue-ing in my heart: I am the BEST!!!

I believe that when the time comes, everything will be fine. REAL FINE. 
For the time being, what I need to do is pray REAL hard for my posting (Johor?Melacca?Seremban?). AND enjoy the every moment right now before I am too busy to enjoy my life. AND perhaps, PACKING (pack my formal clothes and maybe some food, just in case I need to go far away) 

Best of luck to me.
and........
Best of luck to those PRPs that are about to register themself on 4th Nov :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your saying "I believe that when the time comes, everything will be fine."

    Best of luck to you too^^

    ReplyDelete