Thursday 22 September 2016

Flashback

Accidentally read my own blog.

Last update was 2013, when I just get my offer letter to work as a Pharmacist! 
16/12/2013, noted the ending of jobless life :)
Time flies.
2 years + 9 months. 
Working as a Pharmacist!
From a Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)  to a Fully Registered Pharmacist.
From a Hospital Pharmacist to an enforcement officer in the Pharmaceutical Division.

I was trying very hard, trying to recall back those days I worked in
 HOSPITAL SULTANAH AMINAH.
A place that nurtured me as a pharmacist. 
Tough, but make me grow strong and great! 
A place that trained me to be a great people. 
I hope I am.... and will continue be an awesome pharmacist. 
A lot of great people met. 
Guided me, trained me, leaded me and tortured me... 
Make me who I am today! 

:)
I had been serving in HSA for 1 year + 4 months
Completing my PRP training!

AND NOW
A different path was taken.
A different field was chosen. 
An Enforcement Officer in the Pharmaceutical Division.
Loving it OR not? 

I don't know.

It is an interesting field, with a plenty of different job scope/department~
a) Licensing (LESEN)
b) Inspection (PEMERIKSAAN)
c) Intelligence (RISIKAN)
d) Raiding (OPERASI)
e) control of the entry point (KAWALAN PINTU MASUK)
f) Investigation (SIASATAN)
g) Prosecution (PENDAKWAAN)
h) KAWALAN FARMASEUTIKAL DAN PERLINDUNGGAN PENGGUNA

Worth to understand the ROLE of each and every department.
Next blog, perhaps? 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment