Sunday 20 October 2013

Being UNEMPLOYED: A bless or a curse

I am not so sure if being unemployed for almost 5 months is a bless or curse.
I am far more than FREE at home actually. IDLENESS. But I am not relaxing, neither, at all.

#THROWBACK# 
5 months had passed since I left Penang after my FINAL final exam for my last semester.
With this, I am unofficially graduated and officially unemployed.
It is just like a long long VACATION to me, before I can get a call for work in the Government Hospital.
Is a long WAIT, I guess. Thus, I have plenty of things in my mind. 
PLANNED. But I am never a stick-to-plan type person.

Nevertheless, I do have some meaningful stuff done to fill my free time: 
Having random trips (Perak, Penang, KL, Singapore, Cambodia, Yo Jakarta and Batam),
jogging (REAL jog!), 
dating (with my beloved), 
reading books (I am about to blog about those books I had read. SOON! Stay tune!),
teaching tuition (Surprisingly, I am teaching History...hehe!), 
doing housechore (Exactly a CINDEELLA), 
watching random movies
catching up with high school friends (never out of topics no matter how ;D),
blogging (in which I just started yesterday and just found out that I really have a lot of things in my mind to share to the world)

All these activities make my boring and empty life eventful and happening
At least, I am still doing SOMETHING :)
Not to get my mind and soul left inactive.

It is really BLISSFUL having so much free time and doing anything I LOVE, anytime, anywhere.
On the other hand, being too free at home is also a curse.

Sometimes, my brain tends to work hyper-actively.
There are billion of neurotransmitters in my brain, working diligently.
This is the reason why I always think too much, putting myself in a state of depression.
I like to think in ADVANCED on things that NEVER even happened.
Thinking about LIFE. The PURPOSE of living in this earth.
Keep wondering about every single things.
The world have so much things left UNEXPLAINED.
I know I should STOP that. STOP thinking and worrying too much.

I should have work part time to earn some money OR prevent myself from thinking too much OR maybe work in a pharmacy to earn some experiences.
But I DID NOT do so.
Even though money flows UNIDIRECTIONAL during this whole period... ...
Anyway, I am going to be absorbed into the WORKING PHASE very soon. 

TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK
TIME ticks away slowly, bit-by-bit. 
But it seems like rocketing.
Thus, I am going to enjoy to the fullest before I start my working life.
A busy and hectic one, I guess.







=THE END=









No comments:

Post a Comment