Saturday 19 October 2013

New member in my life: Tara

She first came into my life on 2nd September 2013.
TARA, unexpectedly, is mine.

I never thought of having a car that early, at least not before I am financially stable. However, I am having Tara in my life right now!
Spending a few thousand bucks of mine for the down payment, road tax and car insurance before getting her. Still, another  5 years paying the bank loan, for the remaining.

The name—Tara, suits her the best.
She is silvery shinning. A small little 5-years-old silver Perodua My-Vi.
She is no longer a virgin as she had an owner before me.
I don’t mind actually.
She is still having functionable and powerful engine.
The down part, auto-locking system is not functioning well (This is bad, especially for someone like me, who is always so forgetful to get my car lock manually while driving)
Other than that, she works perfectly nice to me.

Tara had hospitalized for 2 days, in a few weeks back.
A reckless driver had knocked Tara on her right front door, leaving her a large scar and an uneven surface.
Tara is actually with her engine off by that time.
Pity Tara!
Luckily the driver had paid for everything and Tara was ALL RIGHT.

I am pretty cautious when I am bringing Tara on the road, ensuring everything is fine.
She is great and capable enough to bring me here and there.
Having a car is really a bliss as travelling to place to place becomes convenient.
Tara will be a great helper to bring me to my working place, in another one more month.
I promise that I will take good care of her and be extra-carefully when I am driving on her.


I LOVE Tara J

No comments:

Post a Comment